Win the Food War Without A Fight
One week; one two hour session
Oh, food! How does it become the nemesis instead of the nourishment it’s meant to be? You need food and lots of it! In this course we’ll discuss how to make peace with your eating habits. We’ll review nutritional strategies to grow stronger and optimize fat loss.
Most of us know which eating patterns are problematic, but we have trouble putting that knowledge into action. A simple trick here or there can give you a boost. A little progress here and there is all it takes to say goodbye to excess fat. It all adds up.
We’ll review advantages and disadvantages of the most popular diets and discuss practical ideas you can put into action without creating upheaval in your life.
Nutritional supplements: Do they help or hurt? Things to consider to make an informed decision about what you put in your body.
How’d you do today? Winning this game is really basic math. You'll learn to do the numbers so you can manage toward your goals. With this simple process in five minutes a day you be able to spot opportunities to carry you to success - it's really so much easier than it seems!
EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique
It sounds crazy. We’re not sure why it works. But it usually does! It’s a self-help technique being used by medical doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, chiropractors, physical therapists, hynotherapists, nurses, ministers and counselors of all kinds, and hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
It’s called EFT, short for “Emotional Freedom Technique.” It's a procedure you can use to release the emotional response to anything from food to fears, day-to-day stressors and relationship issues. Based on the work of Dr. Roger Callahan, a clinical and research psychologist and the creator of Thought Field Therapy (TFT), the technique uses a simple "tapping" procedure on energy meridians in the body to release disruptions caused by troubling thoughts. Think of it as “emotional acupuncture.” We'll teach you the basic technique and how to use it in our "food wars" course.
Tell me more about EFT.
What We Cover:
- Why deprivation isn’t necessary; how to eat the foods you love and still lose fat
- The quirky, little known but amazingly effective technique to instantly control food cravings (and other anxieties that are making you nuts.)
- Learn to calculate how many calories you are burning for each exercise session and how to increase it
- Track your progress; how much fat did you gain or lose today?
- Know where you really are…no matter what the scales say. (I don’t care how much you ate, you did not gain 10 pounds of fat last weekend!)
- The fallacies of body fat testing
- The cheap and convenient way to objectively evaluate fat loss progress that you can do yourself
- Why the bathroom scales lie and how to know the truth
- Customize your exercise and eating strategy based on your goals, lifestyle and preferences
- How hormones influence your appetite and self-control stop feeling guilty!
- Strategies to drive down your caloric intake
- Do your numbers how much should you weigh, how much are you eating, how much should you eat
- Banish diets, use “big picture” guidelines to eat better and enjoy your life
- Dietary Supplements: the good, the bad and the ugly, little details the supplement companies forget to mention
- The Saiety Factor which foods make you feel full, and which ones leave you hungry
Written reference materials, handouts and worksheets are included in course fees. Participants receive 90 days of unlimited email consultation.