For New Registrants
What to Wear and What to Bring
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothes suitable for exercise and supportive athletic shoes.
- If you have a heart rate monitor you should wear it. (If you don't have one, we'll have loaners available during class.)
- Bring reading glasses if you need them
- A water bottle is nice to have.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first session to handle paperwork. Please be on time for your sessions.
Working Out At Home
If you plan to do your strength training workout at home, you may be concerned about equipment.
- The only thing you must have is one set of light weight dumbbells, but the workout will be more enjoyable if you have three sets.
- For those new to strength training, we recommend 2-3 lb, 5 lb, and 8 lb dumbbells for women and 8lb, 10lb, and 15lb dumbbells for men.
- It's best if they are three separate sets versus one set with changeable weights, unless they are especially designed to for a "quick change."
- Though not essential, one of the following is also recommended:
Stability Ball or Step platform or Incline/Decline bench
All of the details will be covered during our sessions.
Pay Online for Course Registration
After you have completed the registration process and selected your class dates and times, pay for your course to reserve your space in the class. You may pay with cash, check or credit card. If you want to pay using a credit card, please click here to select your course and make a payment through Paypal. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Pre-Participation Forms--click the PDF icon to open the form